Travel to Kiev
Travel and Accommodations in Ukraine, Kiev
Since 2005 visa restrictions have been lifted for a number of countries and supranational organizations including the United States, Japan and European Union for trips to the Ukraine lasting 90 days or less. Visas are still required for stays exceeding 90 days, if seeking employment, permanent residence or study. For a complete list of visa free countries please see the list below.
Visa Free Travel for Citizens of the Following Countries:
- The United States of America (USA)
- European Union counrties (France, Germany, Italy, Czech Republic, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Denmark, Ireland, United Kingdom, Greece, Portugal, Spain, Austria, Finland, Sweden, Cyprus, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia)
- Other European countries (Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Vatican, San Marino, Principality of Andorra
- Other CIS countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan)
Citizens of countries not falling into the above stated categories are encouraged to check with their local Ukrainian consulate. Always check visa information before traveling, as rules are subject to change.
Most major European and US carriers have flights to the Ukraine, with a stop over in any number of major European cities.
MAU, the Ukrainian airline, also offers direct flights from a number of global cities including New York, Toronto, Beijing and Moscow, among others. Please see information regarding flight schedules and ticket prices at: www.flyuia.com
- Hotel Kyiv www.htl.kiev.ua
- President Hotel www.president-hotel.com.ua
- Hotel Khreschatik www.khreschatik.kiev.ua
- Hotel Kozatskiy www.kozatskiy.kiev.ua
- Hotel Lybid www.lybid-hotel.phnr.com
- Hotel Rus www.hotelrus.kiev.ua
- Hotel Ukraine www.ukraine-hotel.kiev.ua
- Hotel Slavutich www.hotel-slavutich.net
- Hotel Dnipro www.dniprohotel.com.ua
- Hotel Impressa www.impressa.com.ua