OBD Car Doctor iOS - best native OBD-II car diagnostic application for iPhone/iPad. Get the advantage of the new features and enhancements of the most downloadable app at the AppStore. More than thousand users all over the world, hundreds of happy drivers. Become one of them! 500 Thousand Downloads!
OBD Car Doctor iOS allows you to analyze the status of various parameters of the engine and cars in real time using a smartphone: speed, temperature, lambda, and other various sensors of your car. Checks and controls the error indicator Engine - reads and clears fault codes, as well as other settings to be saved. In addition, this version of the application offers advanced features for drivers: record real-time parameters, reading, displaying and recording of multiple parameters simultaneously, recording parameters in the background, view saved routes and sending parameters, support for GPS parameter binding to the highway.
- Pairing to the Wi-Fi OBD-II adapters
- Reading real-time engine and vehicle parameters: speed, rotation, temperature, pressure, lambda and multiple other sensors data supported by your car (read, display, read multiple parameters simultaneously)
- Reading and clearing stored error codes and related freeze frame data
- Real time parameters recording (in background mode also)
- Chart drawing for real-time data
- View and sending recorded parameters traces
- GPS support
- Fuel Economy parameters
- Upload car data from the phone to web server www.incardoc.com
- Console for advanced users experiments with OBD-II and adapter commands (use "Test"-"Console" option in Configuration to allow console screen)
- Consumption fuel per time
- Support of graphical gauges
Our mobile developers have developed 2 versions of the app for Android: the basic version and a PRO version, and a version for iOS (iPhone, iPad). For more information about the application and to get advices as for the set up and usage of the app, please visit www.InCarDoc.com.
Management and Resources: team of software developers and QA specialists.
To see information on similar projects, please, visit our blog.