- Manual and automated testing of the client-server software applications
- Higher technical education
- Software testing principles knowledge
- Experience in preparation of software test documentation
- Knowledge of client-server applications work principles
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux on user level
Will be a plus:
- Bug tracking system knowledge (BugZilla, Jira)
- Web services quality assurance experience
- Experience with databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL and Sybase
- Full Software development cycle from software requirements preparation to ready system release
- Opportunity to work with the new technologies and corporate level platforms
- Opportunities for career and salary growth
- Corporate English courses
- Flexible working schedule
- Comfortable office near metro station
Send your CV at e-mail: hr(AT)pnnsoft.com (please, replace '(AT)' to '@') .
CMS system for efficient site management within Web and iOS/Android Mobile application for convenient viewing and content selection by users
OBD Car Doctor Android - the most downloadable app at the Google Play in the Transportation section - 3 000 000 Downloads from all over the world! Diagnostic App to Make You a Better Driver.
OBD Car Doctor iOS - best native OBD-II car diagnostic application for iPhone/iPad.
We implemented desktop application for quick and regular data reading from heat meters Multidata WR3 Zenner.
Corporate portal solution for the German advertising company based on the content management system open source DotNetNuke CMS.
PNN company has developed the RhythmGO application for an analyzing and correction user`s behavior in psychology.
Complex software solution for transactions with card products of financial institutions.
Teaching program "Write the Word" - Language teacher for kids and preschoolers designed for PC based on Windows, macOS and Linux.
ProTOS is especially useful for training company personnel and conducting various corporate courses, tests, etc.
Corporate system for common access to different payment systems, providing a single interface to work with these systems.