PNN Soft programmers develop Android, iPhone/iPad mobile applications for corporate clients on demand
Our team of developers of applications for mobile devices implements the full development cycle, including strategic planning, UX/UI, development, testing and implementation of the application.
The expertise of our company includes custom application development projects for mobile iOS (iPhone, iPad smartphones and tablets) and Android devices, including the following functionality:
- Communication in real time
- Instant messaging
- Voice Calls and Voice dialling of the messages
- Video calls, video chat, videoconference
During the project implementation, our experts use proven modern technologies that help us to provide the required quality of the products being implemented:
- XMPP (Jabber) protocol - open, free to use the protocol that provides instant messaging and information exchange in real time.
- RTP (UDP) protocol - Real-time Transport Protocol is used in systems that involve real-time streaming.
- Voice service Google Voice
- Messaging service Google Talk
- Microsoft Bing services
- Open source messaging server Openfire
- other open source software technologies, such as speech synthesis tool from Nuance, ooVoo technology for quality video connection from any mobile device, libraries SMAK and asmak, Jitsi system of Internet telephony and instant messaging, UDP hole punching technique and others.
When implementing software development projects for the order we use an individual approach to each client and offer mobile solutions for the order in accordance with the individual needs of corporate clients. Contact us to discuss the future mobile solution, by feedback form.