PNN Soft offers a wide range of custom software development services of any complexity for banking sphere.
While software development our experts use the quality assurance practice - Continuous Integration.
PNN Soft developers have extensive experience of using the Continuous Integration development model while the implementation of banking systems. Continuous Integration (CI) is a software development methodology, which is includes frequent automated iterations of the project that allows the identification and solving the integration problems. Using CI our developers can easily find errors and bugs in the system components at the early stages of its creation. As a result - we provide our customers with high quality software system.
Benefits of PNN Soft software development and implementing the Continuous Integration testing methodology:
- Reducing the risks at the early stages;
- Defects are detected and eliminated quickly
- Monitor the status of the software project
- Reducing manual task processing
- Providing better project control
- Effective solutions for the customer. CI methodology provides up to date information on current status and quality of the system. Some CI displayы the frequency of the errors arising and shows the progress of their elimination
- Monitor trends. The ability to track the success trends, failures, and the overall quality of project.
Our development team uses various hardware while the software development within the methodology Continuous Integration. The choice of tools depends on the specific tasks and customer.
We apply these tools at the Continuous Integration projects:
PNN Soft provides a high level of developed systems in accordance with the requirements of security, performance, reliability and scalability. At each stage of the development of software products subject to mandatory testing in accordance with international quality standards.
If you are interested in software development using Continuous Integration, contact us via the contacts.