PNN Soft developers have implemented InCarDoc.com web service for motorists, users of mobile applications OBD Car Doctor.
The users of mobile applications OBD Car Doctor iPhone / Android can create Personal Account at the web service via their smartphone or directly on the web site InCarDoc.com and get a flexible tool for analyzing car performance.
The service provides advanced features for drivers and motorists, and provides the following functionality:
- mobile App and web resource data synchronization
- adding and modifying the data at Personal Account (car mileage, model, year, engine size, etc.)
- comfortable review of the vehicle’s parameters records stored by the OBD Car Doctor mobile application
- displaying data using graphs and charts
- real time data mapping
- rankings personal trips for the period and comparison with the other user’s results All this is available in driver’s Personal Account.
Moreover, there is a possibility for the new comers who have not set up the Personal Account to see the demo by clicking the Test Drive. Test drive offers all the features of the real account, view examples of the car parameters display, OBD records, routes and maps with the only difference – no possibility to edit and the data.
At InCarDoc.com there is a lot of useful information about the OBD-II protocol and OBD Car Doctor Android / iPhone App (application configuring, etc.).
Let’s remind that the OBD Car Doctor application for vehicle diagnostics is available for users of Android and iPhone devices. For Android users there is also extended version - OBD Car Doctor PRO, which provides additional opportunities for drivers: real-time parameters’ reading, recording, displaying as well as recording multiple parameters at the same time, parameters recording in the background mode, GPS support, data mapping, console mode for manual PID input for advanced users, etc. For detailed information, please, visit InCarDoc.com web service.