PNN Soft Company has developed a new mobile application DriveAlert for US customer.
DriveAlert mobile app helps the vehicle drivers avoid distractions caused by their mobile phone communications and allows them to keep their attention where it needs to be, on the road.
DriveAlert mobile solution restricts the access to text messages, e-mails and phone calls while you’re driving and automatically sends responds to incoming text messages indicating you are currently busy.
DriveAlert blocks text message, e-mail, phone call activities and also all applications that may distract the driver, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instant Messaging and web browsing while the phone is in motion.
Secure driving with DriveAlert:
- Prevention of outgoing text messages, e-mails and phone calls while driving
- Re-direction of incoming phone calls by sending them to voicemail and text messages to the Inbox folder when the vehicle is moving
- Prevention of web browsing and application usage while driving
Unique DriveAlert features:
- Emergency override button; prominently displayed
- Customizable auto-reply message for incoming text messages
- Parent configurable speed/MPH threshold to invoke blocking features
- Parent configurable override time period to allow driver to temporarily disable blocking features
- DriveAlert helps to prevent potentially dangerous distracted incidents while you are driving.
PNN Soft Company www.pnnsoft.com specializes on mobile applications development for smartphones based on Android, BlackBerry, Windows, iOS and others, also various applications with the touch screen.