SMS Processing System
The system to analyze SMS-s of a mobile operator in real time. This cross-platform solution provides high-load, scalable and secure functionality for processing of incoming SMS-s. Work services accept incoming SMS-s via SMPP protocol as SMSC and send outgoing SMS-s as ESME. Web GUI application provides users interface for customers and administrators of this system.
|Target server platform:||Linux Red Hat Enterprise 5.|
|Target client browsers:||IE, Fire Fox, Safari, Google Chrome.|
|Web framework:||Apache 2.2, Tomcat 6, JSP, Struts.|
|Application frameworks\technologies:||JDK 6, Java EE, JNI, XML, XSLT.|
|Data sources:||PostgreSQL 8.x, memcached, binary storage.|
|Programming Languages:||Java, C++|
|External incoming SMS communication:||SMPP, SMSC.|
|External outgoing SMS communication:||SMPP, ESME.|
|GUI features:||HTML\DHTML, AJAX|
- Accept incoming SMS Messages from mobile operator via SMPP protocol as SMSC.
- Send outgoing SMS to mobile operator via SMPP protocol as ESME.
- This system hosts web services and processing services with more than one computer to guarantee the scalability and availability of accepting services.
- Network Load Balancers enhances the availability and scalability of processing servers.
- Time line (versions 1.0 - 2.0): September 2009 - August 2010
- Resources: 2 Managers, 10 Developers and 4 testers
- Development methodology: adopted RUP
PNN Soft provides custom software development services for corporate clients.