Overview of Web Log Analyzer
AskLog is a shareware software product for Web server log analysis. It works with W3C Extended Log File (IIS 4.0 and higher), Common and Combined Log File (Apache, NCSA) formats. Web site administrator can browse and visualize different aspects of Web site statistics, see information about site visitors in various contexts.
The main feature that distinguishes AskLog among other Web log analyzers is the enhanced ability to track information about separate Web sessions and visitors in addition to the standard statistical Web log information.
- incremental log file download
- work through proxy
- visitor country resolution (based on visitor host IP)
- visitor host name resolution
- internal WHOIS client
- keeping processed log data in local database (long history statistics)
- support for personal comments / remarks
- extended log filters