The system provides a common access to different payment systems and provides a single interface to work with these systems. Unified interface allows money taking, its transfer and further pay-off of funds.
- Integration with various money transfers systems - international: Moneygram, RIA Financial Services (RIA Money Transfer), Russian: Fast Mail, Anelik, Gold Crown, Unistream, Lider
- access to the system through a user interface
- Integration with enterprise intrabank system, including ABS bank card processing center and others.
During this project PNN Company has implemented following tasks:
1. Integration of automated system with 7 international payment systems, such as:
- Zolotaya Korona
- Bystraya Pochta
- RIA Financial Services (RIA Money Transfer)
2. System integration with the automated banking system B2, designed for complex automation of banking and allowing automate a wide range of business processes and financial instruments of the bank.
3. Integration with the database eFOUR, a single client database, centrally maintaining the data on all bank customers.
As a result of the automated system implementation payment processing performance was effectively optimized i.e. before system implementation the manager had to work with the several different applications (Efour, web-based application of the money transfer system and ABS B2), but with the system introduction only one application is needed to perform all these actions. This allowed reduce terms of payment transfer and cash outlay greatly.
- Server Platform: IBM Websphere Process Server 7.0, IBM WebSphere Portal Server 7.0, Linux Red Hat Enterprise 5
- Target browsers: IE 7.0, IE 8.0, IE 9.0
- GUI framework: JSP, JSF, Portlets, Ajax
- Databases: Oracle SQL Server
- Data Access: JDBC
- Business logic of interaction with the money transfer systems, as well as with B2 and Efour systems was implemented via Web Services, published on the ESB of the bank.
- Business processes of payment transfer, cash outflow, payment refund, transfer cancellation are implemented as processes run by IBM Websphere Process Server
- Reports are created using Jasper Engine technology.
- Timeline: 1.0 (8 months), 2.0 (4 months), version 3.0 (2 months)
- Resources: project manager, analyst, ABS B2 analyst, developers, testers
- Development Methodology: adapted RUP
See similar projects at our blog.