PNN company is IBM business partner and offers dedicated development teams for business process automation projects, creating ESB systems, corporate intranet portals using the IBM WebSphere product line. Our development team consists of analysts, programmers and testers who have extensive experience in project management for foreign customers using IBM WebSphere product line.
ESB (WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus) – is an enterprise service bus, which comprises all services with the business logic.
WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus:
- Comprises services with the business logic, which provide the required unified level of access to required systems and databases
- ESB Services are responsible for processing and transformation of the input and the intended output data for a particular tasks.
- ESB Services can access to both external and internal systems and databases.
- To perform the required business logic ESB services can use both ready components of WebSphere ESB and developed by the programmers, for example, using Java.
Our specialization includes:
- Business processes automation in banking, commerce and telecommunications
- Development of integrated solutions, corporate service bus (ESB)
- Enterprise portals (CRM) development
- Corporate ERP systems development
- Data analysis and visualization tools development
Software solutions for Banks:
- Automation of credit activities, money transfer process, agreement processing etc.
- Front-office and back-office system development
- Money transfer systems development using international payment systems
- Integration with ABS bank system and card’s system
- Customer service system and decision-making system development
- Ensuring data security within the network and protecting from external access by software and hardware: digital signature and digital certificates implementation
- High load and scalable solutions
Using IBM technologies dedicated development teams by PNN create custom software development systems that provide functionality for the integration of internal and external corporate services of any company. In addition, using WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) as the communication infrastructure for integrating applications and services that enables the development of service-oriented architecture (SOA).
Applying industrial technology Java EE to implement projects based on IBM technologies, allows us to provide high performance, reliability, scalability and flexibility. For more information and to disscuss your project, please, contact us.