Custom mobile application development project. Android/iPhone App provides the users voice, text and video communication real-time at their smartphone. The app was implemented with the integration of following services and protocols: Voice service Google Voice, Messaging service Google Talk, Microsoft Bing services, Open source messaging server Openfire, Video communication over RTP (UDP).
- Real time communication
- Instant messaging
- Voice Calls and Voice dialing of the messages
- Video calls, video chat, videoconference
- XMPP (Jabber) protocol provides instant messaging and information exchange in real time.
- RTP (UDP) protocol (Real-time Transport Protocol) is used in systems that involve real time streaming.
- Voice service Google Voice
- Messaging service Google Talk
- Microsoft Bing services
- Open source messaging server Openfire
- other open source software technologies, such as speech synthesis tool from Nuance, ooVoo technology for quality video connection from any mobile device, libraries SMAK and asmak, Jitsi system of Internet telephony and instant messaging, UDP hole punching technique and others.
Management and Resources
- analyst / team lead, software developers team, QA engineers.
To see information on similar projects, please, visit our blog.