PNN Soft Company is engaged in custom software development and enterprise-level applications using modern technologies.
While implementing projects of systems integration and synchronization, for example in banking, our professionals apply ETL class systems. ETL – is a tool for storage filling.
ETL (Extract-transform-load) is the process data of extracting, transforming and loading. While ETL system processing, the data from different sources (xml, web services, websites, databases) are accumulated, transformed and loaded into the data warehouses for further processing, analysis and statistics. While creating enterprise solutions, our company is developing various ETL tools and components of data integration, for example in the Talend Open Studio for ESB environment.
These solutions provide:
- enterprise systems synchronization and integration
- synchronization of various processes such as, information flow (i.e. customer’s and service data, new card information, transfer, new or potential client, etc.), information storage in a specific directory (folder), folders scanning, extraction the necessary information from the file, followed by sending the appropriate requests into separate software systems (for example, the registration of a new client);
- inputting data into a database for analysis, auditing, statistics, etc.
- handling customer database by the front-office employees
- data protection by encrypting files and messages
During software development we use advanced technologies, such as: Java (Java EE), C# (.Net), C++, Databases: Oracle, MS SQL, as well as Microsoft, IBM and Oracle products.
Please, contact us for more information and to order the service by filling the form on the Contact Us page.