PNN Soft Company uses Scrum that allows providing the customer with software having new features by the rigid, fixed and short intervals (sprints).
According to the principles of this methodology, our specialists arrange daily Scrum teleconferences and communicate with foreign customers via Skype. This interactive approach is a very important part of software development process, it allows to consider all the details of the project.
Key features and phases of the Scrum methodology:
I. Planning and design
- Planning - the definition of a new product, its properties, valuation of the price and terms.
- Architecture - design creation, product properties implementation design.
II. Development Short cycles of development called sprints.
- Implementation of the fixed features that are discussed in the planning phase and are not changed during the sprint. They are divided into tasks and tasks have emergency and priorities.
- The result of the sprint - fully tested project.
III. Testing and release
- Preparation for the release, final documentation, pre-release testing, final release.
Advantages of Scrum methodology:
- Project flexibility
- Ability to implement solutions at any stage of development
- Rapid response
- Tight control of the project schedule
Our company uses Scrum methodology while custom software development giving our developers the ability to optimally distribute tasks inside the team according to the professional skills of programmers. Development team is planning the order and the amount of work for each sprint, based on the priority of the tasks.
Using Scrum methodology as the basic model for managing Agile-projects, we can build flexible manufacturing process. Our developers are rapidly responding to the changes faced by the client's business and ensure timely delivery of software solutions within short iterations.