In the PNN Soft, we use the most efficient software development tools and methodologies. Our experts implement Continuous Integration (CI) practice, which includes frequent automated iterations of the project that allows the identification and solving the integration problems and continuous code entering to the repository for errors fast identify. Because of using CI, our specialists discover the problems in different components at early stages. This methodology helps always to guarantee and ensure the high quality of program products.
Benefits of PNN Soft solutions development and implementation with Continuous Integration practice:
- Reducing the risks at the early stages
- Defects are detected and eliminated quickly
- Monitor the status of the software project
- Reducing manual task processing
- Providing better project control
- Effective solutions for the customer. CI methodology provides up to date information on current status and quality of the system. Some CI display the frequency of the errors arising and shows the progress of their elimination
- Monitor trends. The ability to track the success trends, failures, and the overall quality of a project.
Our development team uses various hardware while the software development within the methodology Continuous Integration
The choice of tools depends on the specific tasks and customer. We apply TeamCity, GIT, Jenkins tools at the Continuous Integration projects. It gives us an ability to offer following services:
- create a project for a developed software
- integrate it with source Code storage and necessary compiler(s)
- define scripts and sequences for software building
- a trigger event(s) to run the automatic build: on a daily basis or per new commit into the target branch
- unit test run (optionally) after a successful build
- logging and alerting of build/verification results
PNN Soft team has a huge experience of this modern practice and other methodologies implementation. We have earned the trust of customers around the world with thousands of our reliable and stable completed projects.