PNN Soft Сompany in cooperation with the Rumanian group of developers is implementing the project of international Debt Collection Software System development.
The system is designed to provide a complete debt lifecycle from the point of delinquency through to writs of execution or finalization.
The system will help to reduce total cost of ownership and drive efficiency to a company though advanced collections functionality, broad third party integration and decision support and intelligence. Also, automated system can help track and manage Cost Recovery and Profit on Recovery.
The system is a Windows based Client-Server Application that encapsulates the entire Debt Collection Lifecycle. Unlike other similar systems, it can manage all functions from Invoice Generation and Ledger Management through to complex Legal Processes.
It is employed in organizations from the "one man band" through to in excess of 300 operators accessing the one application at the same time. System can handle even more, in excess of 10,000 collectors. It is limited only by communications network and hardware platform of a company.
System is a solid application, with a strong upgrade path. System can communicate with In-House systems via ODBC, FTP, XML and Remote Procedure Calls. System Major
- Client / Entity / Campaign Functions
- Account / Debtor Functions
- Account Workflow
- Reporting Functions
- The application can be rapidly customized either via source code or configured via the administrator features available to system administrators.
- The system is quite efficient and can easily service many concurrent operators across vast networks from a single server. Performance is entirely dependent on the service provided by MS SQL Server 2005.
- Client application is based on the .NET 2.0 framework, so installation requirements are minimal as long as the client PC can host the .NET 2.0 framework. In that case, that the operator does not need advanced functions then a web browser interface will suffice in which case there are minimal PC requirements.
Technical features of the project:
- Target platform: .NET 2.0
- Database server: Microsoft SQL Server.
- Technologies & languages: C# and ASP.NET.