Activity Monitor for Mac
Project’s goal was to create a client-server system for monitoring PC on the system level for Mac OS X (Tiger, Leopard, and Snow Leopard). Project was developed with low-level programming utilizing: C/C++ and Objective C.
|Target platform:||Mac Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard.|
|System services:||Daemons developed using cross-platform C++.|
|GUI:||Cocoa framework, objective C.|
|Data sources:||Binary data storage.|
|Communications:||TCP sockets, named pipes.|
- Hidden monitoring of user activity on the system level.
- Analyzing of the digital content.
- Logging user activity history to the server side.
Managements and resources:
- Time line: 2009 - 2010
- Resources: 1 Manager, 4 Developers and 2 testers
- Development methodology: adopted RUP