Text Analyzer Project
The system provides intellectual analysis of incoming texts, conversations and messages to find desired text content defined by experts. Experts of this system create resources for analyzing process using the standalone GUI application. Experts define desired content to find: words\phrases, expert values, categories and languages.
Analyzing part of the system is cross-platform component for using in high load processing systems in real time. It parse and analyze incoming texts and returns found content which was defined by experts. The Component has set of additional input parameters, such as custom words\phrases and sensitive level. It returns list of found text fragments with detailed information: language, probability, category and set of terms.
|Target platforms:||Windows, Linux, Mac OS.|
|Data sources:||Binary storage.|
|Programming Technologies:||Cross-platform C++, stl|
|Wrappers:||Managed C++ for.Net, JNI for Java.|
- Searching of the desired text content defined by experts within the input texts.
- High performance of the parsing and analyzing process.
- Returns found text fragments with detailed information: language, probability, category and set of terms.
- Time line (versions 1.0 - 1.3): September 2009 - August 2010
- Resources: 1 Manager, 2 Analysts, 5 Developers and 2 Testers
- Development methodology: Agile