Evogenius Project Overview
Media audience measuring and statistics system. The cross-platform evolution engine of this system provides functionality to process report jobs and returning of the multi-dimensional results for TV media research requests. Connectivity processing services of the reporting system, provides scalable solution for processing level of client-server system.
TV Media Evaluation Engine sub-project
- Cross-platform evaluation engine provides functionality to process report jobs and returning of the multi-dimensional results for TV media research requests.
- The application provides plug-in framework for processing different types of jobs.
- The data access level has SQL like language to reading and filtering data.
Target server platform:
Windows XP\2003 Server, Linux Red Hat Enterprise 4\5.
processing based on generation XML work-flow for executor modules (cross-platform C++).
hierarchical clustered binary data storage.
processing jobs in the new thread (multi-threading) or in the new processes.
- Validation and analyzing input XML based reports.
- Processing reports according to generated XML work-flow..
- Reading and filtering data by SQL like language.
- Hypercube engine to generate multi-dimensional result.
- Generation information result files based on the XSLT transformation.
Managements and resources:
- Time line: 2005-2008
- Resources: 2 Manager, 10 Developers and 4 testers
- Development methodology: adopted RUP