PNN Soft creates complex enterprise-scale applications based on different application servers such as WebLogic Server, Tomcat, WebSphere, JBoss, GlassFish and implements internal corporate applications as well as external corporate applications and systems integration. Application Server is one of the key components in the multi-tier architecture of the applications. It provides scalable, high-performance infrastructure, model for the development and deployment, as well as various software components, greatly facilitate custom software development process.
While some projects implementation our experts use IBM WebSphere Application Server, which is a J2EE-compliant application server and is available for the wide range of platforms, including AIX, Solaris, Windows, Linux, z/Os.
The main advantages of this application server are:
- Major ERP-systems support
- Major DBMS (Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, Sybase) support
- Security providing tools.
- Enterprise Edition of the product contains a built-in messaging and support the CORBA- and COM-objects implementation and accessing Java-classes through COM- interfaces.
Applying IBM product line allows us to create effective e-commerce application solutions for corporate and vertical portals, including large financial companies.
Deploying the BEA WebLogic Server, one of the most popular in the application server industry, gives our experts a large amount of tools to increase productivity, including:
- tools to create and deploy J2EE-applications;
- tools for compilation of J2EE-autonomous components;
- tools of development and using the Web-services;
- simplified administration tools;
- integration with existing systems and other business applications;
- tools of integration with the mainframe applications, including the implementation of real-time distributed transactions involving these applications.
This product integrates with many development tools Java-based applications of independent producers.
Depending on the scale of the project and customer’s requirements we use an application server such as:
- Tomcat - servlet container with an open source software that allows you to run a Web application that contains a number of programs for self configuration.
- JBoss AS based on Java, allows you to build highly loaded, scalable applications. corporate solutions
- Oracle Glassfish Server - server applications with open source software that fully supports Java EE 6. Glassfish includes Apache Tomcat as the servlet container and allows develop lightweight applications, while WebLogic – allows develop applications with a large number of transactions and work with Oracle DB.
We use proven modern technologies for the development of business solutions for small and medium businesses in various industries: e-commerce, automotive industry, telecommunications, banking and finance, media and advertising, healthcare, etc. For more information or to request a quote, please use the contact form.